Thursday, August 30, 2007

prelims ended, like almost, ours' like damn fast la but it dragged for 3weeks + can you believe that. -.- hai,i'm damn scared la, olvls' SIGH- can't stop signing you know=( hmm, 1 weeks holid gona b tough I guess, can't afford to slack man. but I;m meetng my boy tmr,lol cos its been week since I last met him ~
anyway, I travel thru and fro to visit my granny @ boonkeng,now she's at this therapy centre to treat her legs so I really hope very much she;ll recover very soon.

guess for now focus and knowing what I wana do 10 years down the road is damn important, shouldn't be allowing any unnecessary 'things' to affect me. ahgirl told me th surrounding is damn important lar, hai. have already reached that most crucial period if I don't wana help myself no one can , I don't want my mother's money going down to ....... d r a i n . Hmph.

I Miss My Jerrome(:

No comments: